Ajenuz, Aranuel, Baraka, Black Cumin, Fennel Flower, Black Caraway, Charnuska, Cominho Negro,Kalonji, Comino Negro, Roman-Coriander, Cumin Noir, Fitch, Graine de Nigelle, Kalajaji, Kalajira, Mugrela, Nielle, Cheveux de Vénus, Nigella sativa, Poivrette, Nigelle de Crête, NigelleCultivée, Schwarzkummel, Small Fennel, TouteÉpice, Upakuncika.
What is Black Onion seed?
Dark onion seeds or known as Nigella sativain English, and it is a yearly blossoming plant that is local to South and South-West Asia. The dark seeds or Kalonji seeds are obtained from the dark fruits that contain various seeds.
Culinary uses of Black Onion seed (Kalonji/Nigella):
Black Onion seed (Kalonji/Nigella) health benefits:
- Black onion oil is accessible in supplement frame,however,it can be added to all meals.
- You can add the seeds to goulashes, blend fries, blended with lemon, cilantro and tahini and baked goods, sprinkle them on salads, or even add them to your tea or coffee.
- You can likewise make black onion tea by pouring boiling water over the seeds.
- The most popular utilise of black onion seeds is on Indian bread.
- Many people add them to fresh salads or to fish dishes.
- For sprinkling on fresh raitas and chutneys.
- Cure Acne, skin diseases (neurodermatitis, eczema), various allergies.
- Helps with asthma, bronchitis, high blood pressure, impotence.
- Helps with colds and coughs.
- Effective in treating haemorrhoids.
- Acts on diabetes and inflammation of the joints.
- Prevents the growth of cancer cells (50% slowdown).
- Stimulates the growth of bone marrow cells to 250%.
- Relieve back pain, arthritis, bruises and rheumatism.
- Prevents hair loss.
Methods of farming/ producing product:
- Even the prophet Muhammad used to say: Utilise this Black Onion Seed, it is a cure for every sickness, except death.
The plant has finely isolated foliage and pale blue-purple or white blossoms. The stalk of the plant achieves a height of 30 to 45 cm as its fruits the dark seed develops. The onion black seed shapes an organic product case which comprises of many white trigonal seeds. Once the fruit case has developed, it opens up and the seeds contained inside are exposed to the air, getting dark in colour.